Tuesday 24 March 2020

Helping the self employed

Helping the self employed
Now those self employed who worked for cash so they did not pay VAT or other taxes are feeling the pinch. When they told me I was a fool for refusing to pay cash, I reminded them that their taxes payed for the NHS. Now I hope they regret their actions!
Then there are those so called celebrities who used all legal and non legal means to cut their tax bill until they were paying less than the PA Y E people. Do they have any regrets about not paying their fair share and now seeing the NHS struggle to cope because of the cuts to their budgets. I suppose they do not care because they can go private and not have to mix with the dirty masses.
Finally there are the financial operators who helped them set up these tax avoidance schemes. Do they regret what they did? Are their parents struggling to find medical help because of their machinations.
Shame on you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment