Wednesday 22 April 2020

Self isolating 5

Here I am still confined to my house and garden. At least the weather is sunny though with a keen easterly wind making it feel cool at times. I still see people walking by and wish I could join them. We in tgebUK are waiting to hear the statistics about those who tested positive for the virus, were sent to hospital but have survived. Surely these numbers will give people more reassurance than all this talk of dying.
I try not to criticise other countries elected politicians especially as the people of that country have voted for them. It is different with dictators. I have to admit that President Trump is acting recklessly in lifting controls on movement. We all hope it will not lead to a rise in cases but it is dangerous.
On a domestic note. We booked a holiday in Newquay in May with Shearings and the holiday is cancelled. They will not refund the money but offer another holiday instead for when the pandemic is passed. We do not want another holiday next year. The one we booked is the one we want. I think we should get a refund now. If this is how Shearings treat their valued customers, there should be a boycott of future holidays. Up to now we have been happy with Shearings.
Enough of my ranting. I will keep doing the exercises, gardening and my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment