Tuesday 10 September 2019

Brexit

I have to confess that I am a passionate remainer when it comes to the UK and European Union. On a simple level unlike my father and his father I have not had to march away to war in Europe. Neither has my son or his friends. There have been much social legislation from the EU?
But we remainers have to understand the voters of this country voted to leave. Many MPs do not seem to understand this. They spout about democracy while denying there is anything wrong with their trying to stop the UK leaving the EU. They are being indemocratic.
How can the Labour Party act like they are stopping Brexit when a great many of their supporters voted to leave. I do not like Johnson but he is right on this matter.
Most people are fed up with the prevarication of our politicians and just want the matter dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment