Saturday 1 June 2019

Global warming

I was lying in bed with my morning mug of tea listening to the radio when an item on global warming had a speaker who mentioned the growing population. It struck a cord with me. I have been saying for a long time that one of the biggest problems facing the world is the number of babies being born and adding to the population. As the population increases so does the use of fuels which add to global warming. There is a strong case for spending some of the development money on education about birth control.
There should be a concerted effort to get the leaders of the worlds religions to make population growth halting one of their priorities. I know this will be hard for them but it has to be accomplished. Whenever there are news reports from refugee camps one of the things which stands out is the number of children. Less people less pollution.
Come on you politicians try to address this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment