Friday 14 December 2012

Resurrected thriller novel

After writing my thriller Brotherly Love, I sat down and wrote the sequel A Legacy From Mary. This was never quite finished or edited at the time. It has lain on my computer desk top for a number of years almost forgotten while I pursued other topics.
Last week I came across the file and down loaded onto my Kindle. It needs editing but to me it reads well. The story once more involves Ken Flood in the affairs of his brother Norman and the mysterious Commander Sturgess. His friend and fellow academic Mary Hubbert is killed in a road accident. In questioning the police conclusion about the cause, Ken is drawn into a web of deceit both in the UK and West Africa. Ken learns that he is tougher than he imagined. He travels with the lovely half Chinese girl called Sui Ling Powell. It is about the abuse of power, life threatening encounters, political intrigue and fear.
When I have finished editing this and writing the last chapter I will publish on Kindle and/ or Smashwords.
Brotherly Love is published on Kindle at the kindle store on www.amazon.com or www.amazon.co.uk for down loading It is also on www.smashwords.com and as a paperback with www.createspace.com


No comments:

Post a Comment